DAY 1: Arrival in Hampi
- Arrival in Hampi early in the morning and check into the resort.
- Post lunch we leave for Daroji Slot Bear Sanctuary.
- Dinner and overnight stay in the resort.
DAY 2 : Hampi Cultural Tour – Village life, Arts & Cuisine
Early morning we do a birding session at Tungbhadra river. We have breakfast on arrival in the hotel and we depart for the Cultural tour of Hampi
Hampi Culture tour includes:
- Moped and bullock carts rides as you explore the villages and countryside
- Tour of the heritage village Anegundi
- Interaction with the villagers over chai
- Special home cooked lunch at a stunning location
- Visit to ancient cave paintings
- Evening back to the resort. Dinner and overnight stay at the resort.
DAY 3: Hampi Heritage Tour – History, Monuments & Architecture
Post breakfast local sightseeing in Hampi (World Heritage Site by UNESCO that houses a range of monuments including the famous Virupaksha Temple and the ruins of Vijaynagar Empire)
Day 4: Half day activity and drop to bus stop
Breakfast, half day sightseeing, lunch and drop to the bus stop.