Jungle Lore offers a 2 nights and 3 days unique experience in the heart of Central highlands to appreciate nature at its best. Visit the magnificent Satpura National Park in Madhya Pradesh and spend your holiday in one of the best lodges in the country to create memories for a lifetime!
Here's a glimpse of what's in store for you at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge - Click Here
Day 1: 19th April - Arrival at Bhopal. Breakfast at Jehanuma Palace & drive to Reni Pani Jungle Lodge.
Arrival at Bhopal and then we head for a sumptuous breakfast at Jehanuma Palace. Post breakfast, it's a 3 hr drive to Reni Pani Jungle Lodge. Post check-in and lunch, we shall go for an evening Night drive. The night drive is one of the best way to experience the jungle after sundown. You can watch owls, black bucks and there are high chances of spotting a Leopard on the prowl.
Dinner & over night at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge.
Day 2: 20th April - Full day of activities at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
We shall head for an early morning Jungle Jeep safari in Madhai. Once we are back you can relax at the resort. Post lunch we shall once again go for a thrilling Night Drive. Dinner & over night at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge.
Day 3: 21st April - Depart for Bhopal airport via Bhimbetka tour
Today we shall do a morning Jungle Jeep safari in Madhai. Post breakfast we shall depart for Bhopal airport via Bhimbetka, a UNESCO World Heritage site famous for rock carvings. Evening flight back to Mumbai.
TRIP COST: Rs 22,500 + 5% GST (Per Person)
2 nights and 3 days stay at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
Meals (Day 1 Breakfast to Day 3 Breakfast)
2 Jungle jeep safaris
2 Night drives
Transport by A/C SUV (Bhopal - Reni Pani - Bhopal)
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Cost for supplementary services.
Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
Cost for service provided on a personal request.
Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
A wildlife enthusiast’s paradise, Satpura National Park is truly central India's best kept secret. Located in the Hoshangabad district, Unknown and unexplored the park offers visitors a chance to explore the ravines and dense forests without the maddening crowd. Rocky landscape and dense forest of sal and teak give Satpura a true Jungle feel. The park offers a diverse and unique range of activities. Apart from Jeep, Elephant and Boat Safaris,Satpura is the only park of its kind in Central India that offers Walking Safaris, giving enthusiasts a ‘one of a kind’ opportunity to explore a tiger reserve on foot.
WILDLIFE IN SATPURA
You are likely to sight Leopards, Sloth Bear, Indian Wild Dogs, hordes of Indian Gaur, Sambhar plus other herbivores found in Central India and if lucky the magnificent Tiger. Satpura is also the Northern most range of the Malabar Giant Squirrel. The Sheer diversity of animals, the presence of several bird species, numerous species of endemic butterflies and the luxury of exploring this 1427 Sq. Km.expanse of classic Central Indian wildlife habitat in so many different ways make Satpura a dream come true.
The quality of naturalists and the gamut of activities like Jeep Safaris, Boat Safaris, Night safaris, Walking Safaris, Elephant safaris, canoe safaris with great hospitality makes this one of the best places in India.
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge is an exquisitely designed conservation and wildlife-focused lodge located close to the Satpura, the largest tiger reserve in Madhya Pradesh. The resort in Satpura is an ideal spot for those who love the canvas of green and blue. This exquisitely designed conservation and wildlife-focused jungle lodge is defined by the high benchmarks in service and quality set by the Jehan Numa Group. Your personal butler takes care of your needs and will arrive at your cottage to escort you to dinner and guide you in the dark. The porters, housekeepers, chefs, waiters are imbued with Jehan Numa courtesy and sense of service that never intrudes but ensures that you have everything you need.
Terms & Conditions
- 20% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of booking.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid 45 days before date of departure. - Balance 30% of the tour cost to be paid 30 days prior to the departure. - 100% payment required to book air fare, rail fare & safari bookings. - The trip will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms: - 60 days before date of departure: 20% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges. - 30 days before date of departure: 50% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges. - 15 Days before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges. - 0 to 15 days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges (Will be considered as no show)
*During peak season some hotel bookings are non-refundable. Hence, in such a case the amount paid will not be refunded.
Payments will be refunded within 10 to 15 working days after cancellation through a bank transfer.
1. Certain trips organised by Jungle Lore may require various levels of physical fitness and travellers must ensure that they understand the level and nature of physical activity, fitness and endurance required for a chosen tour prior to the commencement of the same.
2. Travellers should keep in mind that certain tours are organised in places where medical assistance may not be easily available, so those dependant on medicines should stock up.
3. Travellers should ensure that prior joining a chosen trip, to the best of their knowledge they are not suffering from any medical or physical ailment or condition that compromises their ability to undertake and complete the same.
4. Jungle Lore, its Owners and employees would not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage, expenses, injury, sickness or death occasioned to a fellow travellers except for lack of provision of amenities, services and infrastructure which are to be provided by the organisers themselves as described on www.junglelore.net. The organisers would not be responsible for such liabilities arising out of acts of god, earthquake, flood, storm, fire, rain, landslide, government restrictions, strikes or bandhs, defect of motor vehicles, acts of third party, external aggression, law and order disturbances, negligence of any travellers or travellers failing to heed the instructions of the organisers / activity guides, any risks that are normally attendant on a particular activity and any matters that are outside the control of the organisers.
5. You are strongly advised to take out your own insurance against the risks inherent in traveling in an undeveloped country especially as there may be times when your tour visits remote regions without the means of rapid evacuation and medical facilities. Please remember that your Supplier does not undertake to provide such assistance at its expense, hence our strong recommendation that you arrange your own insurance to cover such eventualities.
6. The company and its agents act only as agents of the passenger in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, sightseeing, tour and transport, whether by aircraft, rail, motor coach, ship, boat, or any matter howsoever except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
7. The company’s obligations apply to those services, which they agree to provide on your behalf. We cannot be held liable for any third party arrangements you arrange in conjunction on your own. For example we cannot be held liable if you miss your tour departure because you fail to arrive at the departure point at the agreed time.
8. Tours are subject to weather and natural conditions which are beyond the control of the organisers. To ensure the safety of the travellers it may be necessary to cancel or postpone a tour (or any part thereof) after the tour has been paid for by the travellers. Reimbursements of payments in such cases will be subject to the fixed costs of the tour barring which all other amounts will be reimbursed.
9. The www.junglelore.net is owned and operated by Jungle Lore Travel LLP
It is advisable to take travel insurance before the trip to cover any unforeseen eventualities.