Day 1 - Arrive in Greece
- Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Post lunch we shall visit the traditional Monastiraki flea market.
- Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Athens city tour & departure for Amorous island
- Post breakfast we shall explore the historic sites of Acropolis and the Archaeological museum. We can even do a segway tour of the city.
- Post lunch we head to the Piraeus port and depart for Amorgos. Reach the island and check-in at the hotel.
Day 3 - Chora Tour
- Post breakfast we shall take a bus to Chora and visit the typical vintage Greek village and indulge in some great food and shopping.
- Post lunch we shall trek to the Monastery of Hozoviotissa. It is 11th-century monastery with a dramatic cliffside location & sweeping views of the Aegean Sea.
- We shall then head to a Greek restaurant and enjoy some Greek music along with a workshop on traditional greek music.
Day 4 - Diving & Snorkelling
- We shall take a bus to the Kalotaritissa Beach and enjoy a Scuba Diving Discovery session along with Snorkelling.
- Post lunch we return to Katapola and rest for the day.
Day 5 - Visit Minoa Site or Sailing
- Post breakfast we can visit the gorgeous Minoa archeological site (Cycling) or go for sailing in stunning blue waters.
- We return to Katapola for lunch.
- Post lunch we shall visit a soap fabric and explore an olive oil factory, which is traditional and important part of greek food.
- Dinner along with a Greek culinary workshop.
Day 6 - Departure for Athens
- We shall head back to Athens and explore Piraeus and Castela. Sit back, relax and explore your one last day at Athens.
- Dinner at a restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 - Fly back home with fond memories of the trip