Things to do:
1. Nature Walk: There are number of trails around Kewzing to Doling, Barfung, Bakhim and Mambru villages where hikers get to experience the rich and diverse vegetation of Sikkim. The walks are along plain ridges with undulating elevation making the walks easy and less tiring. One can also see the unique cultivation practises and varied range of crops planted by the farmers of villages.
2. Trekking & Camping: For the more adventurous visitors a one days trek can be done to the surrounding Maenam and Tendong hills of Sikkim. Night Camps can be arranged in these peaks where a good panorama of the surrounding areas is offered. Trekkers get to experience the varying vegetation as the elevation changes from temperate forest to conifers to cold grasslands at the peaks.
3. Bird Watching: Sikkim has a rich diversity of various bird species and offers a good list of sighting for an avid bird watcher. The farmhouse has good knowledge of birding and the various locations for the sightings and we can arrange bird watching tours for the interested visitors.
4. Learning Sikkimese Cuisine: The farmhouse serves various Sikkimese cuisines which are prepared from fully organic vegetables cultivated in the farm premises. Visitors are invited to learn to prepare the delicious Sikkimese cuisines at kitchen of the farmhouse.
5. Dotho: Farmhouse also offers a unique traditional spa where the water is treated with wild medicinal plants which is believed to heal body ache and rejuvenate your mind.
6. Tashiding Monastery: Tashiding Monastery is a Buddhist monastery of the Nyingma sect of Tibetan Buddhism in Western Sikkim.
7. Rabdentse ruins: Rabdentse was the second capital of the former Kingdom of Sikkim from 1670 to 1814. The capital city was destroyed by the invading Gurkha army and only the ruins of the palace and the chortens are seen here now.
8. Buddha Park of Ravangla: The Buddha Park of Ravangla, also known as Tathagata Tsal, is situated near Rabong in South Sikkim district, Sikkim, India. It was constructed between 2006 and 2013 and features a 130-foot high statue of the Buddha as its centerpiece.
9. Ralang Monastery: Ralang Monastery is a Buddhist monastery of the Kagyu sect of Tibetan Buddhism in southern Sikkim, northeastern India. It is located six kilometres from Ravangla.