Things to do:
1. Khajjiar Lake: Khajjiar Lake is situated in Khajjiar, in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is situated at a height of around 1,920 m above sea level between Dalhousie and Chamba Town.
2. St. John's Church: Built in 1863, this British-style Protestant church features glass paintings of Saints John & Peter.
3. St. Francis' Church: Historic Catholic church in tranquil surrounds with dioramas depicting the Stations of the Cross.
4. Satdhara Falls: Satdhara is a masterly and amazing place, which is a good collection of scenic beauty, It has a serene ambiance and very pleasant weather. Satdhara is a mixture of Seven streams, believed to have curative properties flow.
5. Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary: Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary is a 30.69 km² animal sanctuary at Kalatop and Khajjiar in the Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, India. The sanctuary area is well laid out for trekking trails both at Kalatop and Khajjiar.