Things to do:
1. Sangla Valley: The Sangla Valley is located on the banks of river Bapsa, around 8900 ft above sea level. The valley is set amidst meandering streams, snow covered mountains and lush green landscapes. Apart from the Baspa valley, Sangla also has sightseeing opportunities like Kilba, Kamru Fort, Sapni, Rackchham and the very famous Naga temple.
2. Kinner Kailash: Kinnaur Kailash is a mountain in the Kinnaur district of the Indian state Himachal Pradesh. The Kinnaur Kailash has a height of 4650 meters and is considered as sacred by both Hindu and Buddhist Kinnauris.
3. Kamru Fort: This fort is a perfect place for a glimpse into the artistic legacy of past. Now converted in to a temple, it is dedicated to Hindu Goddess Kamakhya Devi.
4. Batseri Village: Situated almost 8 km from Sangla, Basteri Village is place where you can shop some interesting local handicrafts. Handmade shawls and Kinnauri caps are the most famous items in the village.
5. Chitkul: Chitkul is a village in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is the last inhabited village near the Indo-China border. The Indian road ends here.
6. Roghi Village: This is a place where you can witness and enjoy the ethnicity and traditions of people of Kalpa. A small village located at a distance of 6-7 km. from Kalpa, it is famous for its simple lifestyle and customs of Himachal.