Things to see:
1. City Palace- is a palace complex situated in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years, with contributions from several rulers of the Mewar dynasty.
2. Lake Pichola- situated in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, is an artificial freshwater lake, created in the year 1362 AD, named after the nearby Picholi village.
3. Jagdish Temple- is a large Hindu temple in the middle of Udaipur in Rajasthan, just outside the royal palace. It has been in continuous worship since 1651.
4. Saheliyon Ki Bari- is a major garden and a popular tourist space in Udaipur in Indian state of Rajasthan. It lies in northern part of the city and has fountains and kiosks, a lotus pool and marble elephants. It was built by Rana sangram Singh.
5. Lok Kala Mandal- is a cultural institution based in Udaipur in Rajasthan. It was set up in 1952 by Devilal Samar.
6. Haldighati- Haldighati is famous historical site known for the gallantary of Maharana Pratap. Haldighati is a mountain pass in the Aravalli range joining two districts _ã_ Rajsamand and Pali of rajasthan.
7. Nathdwara- Shrinathji- Shrinathji Temple is a hindu temple dedicated to Shrinathji in Nathdwara. It is considered an important pilgrimage centre by Vaishnavs.