Things to see:
1. Mehrangarh Fort: Located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, is one of the largest forts in India. Built around 1460 by Rao Jodha, the fort is situated 410 feet above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls.
2. Visit Umaid Bhavan Palace, which is one of the world's largest private residences.
3. Visit Balsamad Lake Palace, a luxury property in Jodhpur. This palace is also referred as the Monsoon Palace.
4. Visit Jaswant Thada, which is a cenotaph located in Jodhpur. It was built by Maharaja Sardar Singh of Jodhpur State in 1899 in memory of his father, Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.
5. Visit the bustling city marketplace with eateries, craft vendors, apparel & an iconic clock tower.