Things to see:
1. Visit Hawa Mahal and City Palace
2. Spend the evening getting a taste of Rajasthani cuisine and culture at the very popular Chokhi Dhani.
3. Visit Amer Fort, Nahargarh, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall.
4. Go out for shopping in the local markets of Jaipur.
5. Arrive and Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake and drive to Pushkar, visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake.
6. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma.