Things to do:
1. Chitkul: Chitkul is a village in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is the last inhabited village near the Indo-China border. The Indian road ends here.
2. Rakcham Village: A relatively unknown travel destination on the way to Chitkul via Sangla, Rakcham is found at a height of around 2900m. A sparse population of around 800 people inhabit the village. While moving towards Chitkul from Sangla, the village is found on the left side of the main road and the river Baspa flows on the right. The inhabitants of Rakcham are known as Kinnaurs and mostly nomadic.
3. Batseri Village: Batseri is a beautiful village in Kalpa Tehsil of Kinnaur District in Himachal Pradesh and is known for its picturesque surroundings and amazing landscapes. It is one of 109 villages in Sangla Block that offers amazing view of the great Himalayas and gives a relaxing experience to the guests. Batseri is located approximately 1 km towards from district headquarters Reckong Peo and 133 km from state capital Shimla.
4. Lord Badrinarayan Temple: Badri Narayan Temple is located in Baspa Valley Batseri in Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. Badri Narayan Temple is placed in Baspa Valley and is consecrated to Lord badri Narayan. The architecture of the shrine is an intermixture of Hindu and Buddhist cultures.
5. Kamru Fort: Kamru is a village located in the Sangla Valley. It is especially known for the tower-like fort at its highest point, which was made by Lord Badhrinath thousands of year ago.
6. Kamakhya Devi Temple: Encased within strict rules, Kamakhya Devi Temple resembles a patronising citadel.