Amboli - A Herp Haven
DAY 1: 6th July
- Depart via Self car / carpool at 5 AM from Mumbai
- Reach Whistling Woods by Lunch time
- Post Lunch after some rest we do an evening and night trail
- Over night at the resort
DAY 2: 7th July
- Post breakfast depart for a day long excursion
- Lunch at the resort
- Evening and Night trail
DAY 3: 8th July
- Early morning excursion post breakfast
- Check out by noon
Whistling Woods is a lovely property located in a remote location in Amboli away from the crowds. It is located close to all the major trails that we will be doing mostly on foot.
**PLEASE NOTE: Self Drive trip (we can look at carpooling options for those who don’t drive – Mumbai to Amboli - about 500kms)
TRIP COST: Rs 12,800/- + 5% GST
- 2N/3D accommodation at Whistling Woods
- All meals at the resort
- All trails and excursions with experts
Rightly known as “The Queen of Maharashtra” Amboli is a hill station like none other. Known for is serenely calm atmosphere and scenic landscapes that are caressed by magnificent waterfalls, Amboli is a perfect getaway for those who yearn for absolute peace and solitude.
Located at a height of 710 m. above sea level, the region receives more rainfall(Almost 7500mm in a year!) than anywhere else in the state. This combined with the hilly terrain makes for rolling green hills with waterfalls, enshrouded in dense fog, an altogether spectacular view.
TRIP DATE: 6th to 8th July, 2018
TRIP COST: Rs 12,800 + 5% GST
TRIP LEADER: Amit Panariya