Jungle Lore offers a 2 nights and 3 days unique experience in the heart of Central highlands to appreciate nature at its best. Visit the magnificent Satpura National Park with us in Madhya Pradesh and spend your holiday in one of the best lodges in the country to create memories for a lifetime!
DATE: 25th May to 27th May, 2018
Day 1 - Arrival at Bhopal, Breakfast at Jehanuma Palace & Departure to Reni Pani
Arrive Bhopal breakfast at Jehanuma Palace & Drive To Reni Pani by SUV.
Check in and lunch. Post some rest, late evening we shall visit the black buck area & explore the buffer Night Drive area etc.
Dinner & overnight at the resort.
Day 2 - Jungle Safari and Nature Trail and Village walk
Early morning we shall do a jungle safari by a gypsy with packed breakfast.
Back to resort & rest. Post lunch we leave for an evening jeep safari in the buffer area.
Overnight at the resort .
Day 3 - Morning Jungle safari and departure to Bhopal
Early morning jungle safari with packed breakfast.
Post lunch departure for Bhopal via Bimbetka caves .
Resort Link :
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge : Visit Website
Reni Pani Jungle Lodge is an exquisitely designed conservation and wildlife focused lodge located close to the Satpura National park and Tiger Reserve. It features 12 luxury cottages encompassing 3 distinct structural designs, a cosy central meeting place called the Gol Ghar & a jungle pool located along its seasonal nullah. It's spread over 30 acres of striking forest cover typical of the Satpuras’. The camp-site features exactly what a nature lover would want, magnificent trees, a sprawling meadow, a seasonal nullah, uneven yet beautiful topography & water holes that attract several species of birds & animals.
Pictures of Reni Pani Jungle Lodge - Visit Website
Trip Adviser Link - Visit Website
Trip Cost : Rs 25,000/- + GST 5% Tax Per Person
Trip Cost Includes :
- 2 nights and 3 days stay with all meals and extra meals in cottage on double sharing basis
- 4 jungle safaris
- Village and nature walk
- Transport by A/C SUV
The Cost Does Not Includes
- Cost for supplementary services.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
- 6 weeks before date of departure: 20% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 4 to 6 weeks before date of departure: 50% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 to 4 weeks before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 weeks before date of departure: 100% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges (Will be considered as no show).
About Satpura National Park
A wildlife enthusiast’s paradise, Satpuda National Park is truly central India's best kept secret. Located in the Hoshangabad district, Unknown and unexplored the park offers visitors a chance to explore the ravines and dense forests without the maddening crowd. Rocky landscape and dense forest of sal and teak give Satpura a true Jungle feel. The park offers a diverse and unique range of activities. Apart from Jeep, Elephant and Boat Safaris,Satpura is the only park of its kind in Central India that offers Walking Safaris, giving enthusiasts a ‘one of a kind’ opportunity to explore a tiger reserve on foot.
Wildlife In Satpura
You are likely to sight Leopards, Sloth Bear, Indian Wild Dogs, hordes of Indian Gaur, Sambhar plus other herbivores found in Central India and if lucky the magnificent Tiger. Satpura is also the Northern most range of the Malabar Giant Squirrel. The Sheer diversity of animals,
the presence of several bird species, numerous species of endemic butterflies and the luxury of exploring this 1427 Sq. Km.expanse of classic Central Indian wildlife habitat in so many different ways make Satpura a dream come true.
The quality of naturalists and the gamut of activities like Jeep Safaris, Boat Safaris, Night safaris, Walking Safaris, Elephant safaris, canoe safaris with great hospitality makes this one of the best places in India.