Glamp with Jungle Lore
After a successful Glamping weekend during New Year’s we are back with the second edition.
Join us for the 26th January 2018 long weekend at our Jungle Lore Farm just 100 kms away from Mumbai & Pune.
This time we have two batches of 1 Night & 2 Days each which includes cosy camping under the stars, kayaking, swimming, treks, walks, meditation, games & much more.
Also enjoy a karaoke night, authentic Maharashtrian cuisine with BBQ and campfire.
Take some time away from the city & reconnect with your family, friends & loved ones amidst nature.
Duration – 1 Nights & 2 days
Batch I: 26th – 27th Jan 2018
Cost – Rs.3500 /- per head (Inc. of GST)
Trip Cost : Cost – Rs.3500 /- per head (Inc. of GST)
Anything not mentioned above
How to Reach Jungle Lore Farm:
We recommend you to save the Google Map of the location on offline mode, that it will help you reach accurately to our farm. You can also take help of the below directions:
· Drive on the Mumbai - Pune Expressway
· Take the Khalapur Exit (Towards Imagica)
· Continue on Khopoli - Pali Road
· Take the left turn from Pedali Village (Before Pali)
· Take the first left from Navghar Village
· Further, take a right and drive down till you see a Jungle Lore Farm sign board (Directing left)
Google Map Link : Click Here
Address: Jungle Lore Farm, Kondgaon Dam, Navghar Village, Near Pedali (Before Pali) Maharashtra 410205
Please Note: You will see signboards named "JUNGLE LORE FARM" once you take the road from Pedali Village.