Jungle Lore brings you a unique Trekking & Camping experience in the heart of Central highlands that will satiate your craving for nature. Visit the magnificent Satpura National park with us in Madhya Pradesh and experience the pristine forest, an opportunity rare and exclusive! Enjoy a stay in one of the best lodges in the country and go home with happy memories!
Nested on the slope of the Satpura Range of Hills in Central India, lies a rich expanse of a virtually un-scaled ecosystem called the Satpura National Park that covers an area over 1500 sq kilometers of unparalleled bio-diversity.
This dense, dry-deciduous forest is characterized by hilly backdrops, gorgeous water bodies and dramatic landscapes. Its ageless teak trees, pockets of bamboo, deep gorges and ravines are all the makings of a terrain where the tiger still reigns supreme.
Apart from the ‘big’ mammals that include Tiger, Leopard, Sloth Bear, Wild Dog, Gaur (Indian Bison) and a variety of deer and antelope, the Satpura National Park is home to some of the lesser-seen species of like the flying squirrel, porcupine and hyena.
The Denwa River, which borders the Park to the northwest, flows into the vast Tawa Dam, luring teeming populations of wetland birds. Malabar Pied Hornbills, Crested Serpent Eagles amongst other species constituting the resident bird population.
WHATS IN STORE FOR YOU
- Great sighting of birds, flora and wildlife with a tranquil camping experience.
- Delicious food that takes care of all your hunger pangs after the treks
- A cozy and exquisite stay at Reni Pani Lodge and mobile camp sites
- Flora and fauna experts who make your journey filled with valuable information
Day 1: Arrival from Bhopal or other destination by morning & breakfast at Jehanuma palace.Transfer & lunch at Reni Pani. Depart from Reni Pani at 3:30 PM towards Dehelia camp. Reach Dehelia camp by 5:00 PM. Evening optional birding walk followed by sundown drinks and early dinner. Overnight at Dehelia camp.
Day 2: After hot breakfast at camp guests will depart for Sangam walk along the Denwa river where it meets the Bain Ganga. Birding and wildlife viewing en-route. Packed lunch will be carried by porters and staff and served at the confluence of the two rivers. Guests will explore surrounding forest and arrive back to Dehelia camp by 5:30 PM. Overnight at Dehelia camp.
Day 3: After early hot breakfast at the camp, guests will Depart for Reni Pani Jungle Lodge. Arrival at the lodge for lunch. Afternoon at leisure, evening buffer area night drive / canoe on the river will be conducted. Dinner and overnight at Reni Pani Jungle Lodge.
Day 4: Early morning buffer Kayaking or Boating in Denwa Dam looking for birds and wildlife. Hot breakfast / picnic breakfast will be served at Reni Pani. Departure at 12 noon for onward journey.
2 nights stay in Mobile luxury camp
1 night in Reni Pani Jungle Lodge is an exquisitely designed conservation and wildlife focused lodge located close to the Satpura National park.
Twin sharing and dry pit toilets / Shower
Rs 35000 + ST (4.5%) for per person
Rs. 66,000 + ST (4.5%) for Couple
- 2 nights stay at exclusive mobile camp in forest (tent)
- 1 night stay at Reni Pani lodge full board
- All meals, unlimited Tea/Coffee and water
- Permits , park fees, Services of an expert Naturalist
- 1 boat or canoe safari
- Breakfast in Jehanuma Palace on arrival
- Transfer from Bhopal to Reni Pani Jungle Lodge & back
- Jungle Lore team member to accompany group
- Visit To Bimbhetka caves
- Airfare not included
The Cost Does Not Includes
- Government Service Tax as applicable (as on date 1/4/2016 it is 4.7%)
- Cost for supplementary services.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
- 6 weeks before date of departure: 20% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 4 to 6 weeks before date of departure: 50% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 to 4 weeks before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 weeks before date of departure: 100% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges (Will be considered as no show).