The tour booking will be confirmed only upon receipt of a non-refundable amount of 20% of the tour cost, in addition to the charges such as air fares, rail fares, etc. along with completed personal information form or an email confirming your intent to travel.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid 45 days before date of departure.
- Balance 30% of the tour cost to be paid 15 days prior to the departure.
- The trip will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
In the event of any cancellation by you, the initial deposit amount paid, shall stand forfeited and further cancellation shall be levied as per the following terms:
- 6 weeks before date of departure: 20% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 4 to 6 weeks before date of departure: 50% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 to 4 weeks before date of departure: 80% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 2 weeks before date of departure: 100% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges (Will be considered as no show).
All dispute arising under or in connection with it, shall be governed by the laws then prevailing in India, and shall be under the jurisdiction of the courts in Sangli.
*During peak season some hotel bookings are non-refundable. Hence, in such a case the amount paid will not be refunded.
Payments will be refunded within 10 to 15 working days after cancellation through a bank transfer.
1. Certain trips organised by Jungle Lore may require various levels of physical fitness and travellers must ensure that they understand the level and nature of physical activity, fitness and endurance required for a chosen tour prior to the commencement of the same.
2. Travellers should keep in mind that certain tours are organised in places where medical assistance may not be easily available, so those dependant on medicines should stock up.
3. Travellers should ensure that prior joining a chosen trip, to the best of their knowledge they are not suffering from any medical or physical ailment or condition that compromises their ability to undertake and complete the same.
4. Jungle Lore, its Owners and employees would not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage, expenses, injury, sickness or death occasioned to a fellow travellers except for lack of provision of amenities, services and infrastructure which are to be provided by the organisers themselves as described on www.junglelore.net. The organisers would not be responsible for such liabilities arising out of acts of god, earthquake, flood, storm, fire, rain, landslide, government restrictions, strikes or bandhs, defect of motor vehicles, acts of third party, external aggression, law and order disturbances, negligence of any travellers or travellers failing to heed the instructions of the organisers / activity guides, any risks that are normally attendant on a particular activity and any matters that are outside the control of the organisers.
5. Tours are subject to weather and natural conditions which are beyond the control of the organisers. To ensure the safety of the travellers it may be necessary to cancel or postpone a tour (or any part thereof) after the tour has been paid for by the travellers. Reimbursements of payments in such cases will be subject to the fixed costs of the tour barring which all other amounts will be reimbursed.
6. The www.junglelore.net is owned and operated by Jungle Lore Travel LLP
What Personal Information we collect from you and how we use it?
‘Personal Information’ means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about the travel, bookings, passengers, frequent traveller/flier numbers, and any and all details that may be necessary from the customer.
When you visit Jungle Lore’s website, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider you are using, and anonymous statistical data. The website and mobile site uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
Making a Purchase
In order to purchase travel and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling (if not you). We may also ask you for other Personal Information, such as your frequent traveler numbers. We require this information to process, fulfill and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travelers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travelers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their Personal Information to us.
As to the personalization of experience, these types of cookies allow you to log in without having to type your log - in name each time (only your password is needed); we may also use such cookies to display an advertisement to you while you are on the Website or mobile site or to send you a ‘best day to buy email (or similar emails - assuming you have not opted out of receiving such emails) focusing on destinations in which we think you might be interested. None of this information is passed to any third party, and is used solely by us to provide you with a better user experience on the Website and mobile site.
A cookie may also be placed by our advertising server. Such cookies are used only for purposes of tracking the effectiveness of advertising served by us on our website and mobile site and no PII is gathered from you by the use of these cookies, nor is this information shared with any third parties. Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers or servers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to our websites or mobile sites in order to provide advertisements about travel - related goods and services that you may be interested in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The information they collect does not include your PII.
The third - party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of ads. Any such information is anonymous. They may use this anonymous information about your visits to our websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. No PII is collected during this process. The information is anonymous, and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies. Of course, by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your browser. Jungle Lore supports your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. However, blocking Jungle Lore cookies may disable certain features on the website and mobile site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the website and mobile site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Website the better and easier to use.
With whom your Personal Information is shared?
When you reserve or purchase travel services through us, we must provide certain of your Personal Information to the airline, hotel, car - rental agency, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfilment of your travel arrangements.
However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
We use non - personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website, mobile site and mobile app. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential Business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
Occasionally, Jungle Lore will hire a third party to act on our behalf for projects such as market - research surveys and contest - entry processing and will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information (including aggregate cookie and tracking information) we provide to such third parties, alliance partners, or vendors are protected by confidentiality agreements and such information is to be used solely for completing the specific project, and in compliance with the applicable regulations.